Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Tuesday Loves

 



Happy Tuesday!
Today is my day off and my favorite day of the whole week. I get to spend this ordinary Tuesday with an extraordinary little Pea!
In honor of my day with the Pea, I thought I would post a quick something about a product that Gav loves and that I get asked about all the time.
 
So I have this necklace. And it is THE best necklace of all the necklaces. It's one of the best contributions that any momma has made in the quest to merge function and style for the worn and weary legions of super moms all over the world.
Allow me to change your life:
 
This company makes teething jewelry. But it's not just any teething jewelry. It's cute!
I had seen teething necklaces around, but honestly always felt like they were super out of sync with my personal style. I'm not a big, chunky, ugly necklace-wearing type of gal.
Like, I'm a mom but "I'm not like a regular mom, I'm a COOL mom." you know?
 
I bought the Teresa Silicone Teething Necklace in Mermaid. And the rest (meaning my bank account) is history.
Not only are their necklaces not fugly, but they are a serious hair saver. YOU KNOW WHY? Because the silicone teething "beads" are on a fabric cord (instead of the beads running all the way to the clasp), they don't get all tangled in your hair. Which means they wont rip your hair out and make you bald. Which is cool.
Do yourself a solid-go buy one of these and up your cool-mom game, Ok?!
Clockwise from Left to Right: Teresa Silicone Teething Necklace in Mermaid, Zoe Silicone Teething Necklace in Sweet Mint, Finley Silicone Teething Bangle in Sweet Mint

Disclaimer: This is not a paid advertisement. All opinions expressed are mine & mine alone!

No comments:

Post a Comment